San Vicente de Chucurí is a town in Santander (Colombia), with a very pleasant climate that favors the harvest of numerous food crops in the region. A good example of this is the fact that it is the largest cocoa producer in the country. This bracelet is inspired by thesacks used by farmers: woven sacks where food is transported and which are generally carried on the back.
This bracelet is woven with metallic pieces and decorated with macrame knots made with rayon thread. You can wear it on its own or with more bangles.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- They are water resistant. However, it is recommended not to swim with them, because sometimes sea salt or chlorine in the pool can change the color of the metal parts.
- Size can be tailored to fit you better.
- Adjustable size that fits any wrist. Howeve, there are two different sizes for a better fit (woman: small and man: big).
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.