Mara is inspired by the array of colors of Tatamá National Natural Park in the western mountain range of the Colombian Andes. It stands out for being a unique and intact natural refuge, thanks to the steep slopes that surround and protect it. Frailejon trees grow everywhere and produce the water that flows in the region. It is a land rich in minerals.
This boho bracelet is braided with a matte golden satin cord, decorated with round beads and chains of different sizes.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver bath coating. They are nickel free.
- Measures: adjustable length and 4cms wide.
- The sliding knot makes it quick and easy to put on, adapting to any wrist.
- Silver option available too.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.
COMBINE IT WITH
TATAMÁ the matching earrings
JAMARRAYA the matching necklace