Where the sea of intense blue meets an array green vegetation, is the Gulf of Tribugá in the Colombian Pacific coast, whose waters bathe the municipality of Nuquí. It is a majestic natural paradise where the whales make an appearance every year.
This colorful bracelet is made with a thick cord lined with royal blue rayon thread, decorated with a square zamak chain, an emerald green cord, lime green thread and crystal beads in the same tone. It has a magnetic clasp that makes it easy to put on.
Give your outfit a cheerful pop.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver bath coating. They are nickel free.
- A magnetic clasp that makes it quick and easy to put on.
- Measurement: 18cms long around wrist (to ask us to personalize a measure, you must write a note in the check out process with the desired measure, but some additional costs may come up).
- For a perfect fit, the magnetic clasp and be changed for a sliding knot so it can be worn on any wrist.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.
COMBINE IT WITH
NUQUÍ the matching necklace