Deep in the heart of the jungle is Vaupés, one of the thirty two departments of Colombia. Most of its population is indigenous, which represents a priceless ancestral tradition. Thanks to the density of its forest, the tribes of the Cubos, Césanos Gánanos and Tukanos, are still protected to this day.
The bracelet is made with a thick cord lined with guava tone rayon thread, decorated with a square zamak chain, a mix of pinks braided cord, taupe thread and caramel tone crystal beads. It has a magnetic clasp that makes it easy to put on.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver bath coating. They are nickel free.
- A magnetic clasp that makes it quick and easy to put on.
- Measurement: 18cms long around wrist.
- For a perfect fit, the magnetic clasp and be changed for a sliding knot so it can be worn on any wrist.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.