Ariguaní earrings made with a central zamak ring and woven with a very peri rayon thread using artisanal basket-weaving techniques. They are decorated with emerald green African vinyl discs, lime green miyuki beads, and oval and dagger-shaped pendants.
They are very light and add a cheerful pop to any outfit.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- The gold pieces have a 24KL gold coating.
- The earring pin is made of titanium in order to avoid any allergy.
- Measurements: 7cms long and 4cms wide.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.