Calarcá is a municipality where, in addition to thousands of butterflies, we find the well known wax palms of Quindío (the national tree of Colombia). They can reach up to 70 meters in height and live for up to 200 years. All of this, along with their immense elegance, symbolize the ability to persist and last.
These are long and light earrings that are made with Czech glass balls in gray tones, zamak inserts and leaf-shape pendants.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- The earring pin is made of titanium in order to avoid any allergy.
- Measurements: 10cms long and 1,5cms wide.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.
- COCORNÁ is the gold option.