Cocorná is a municipality where we find the wax palms of Quindío (the national tree of Colombia). They can reach up to 70 meters in height and live up to 200. Their stunning elegance symbolizes the ability to persist and last.
They are long and light-weight earrings that are made with Czech glass beads in coral tones, African vinyl in discs with aqua tones, with inserts and leaf-shaped pendants.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a 24K gold coating. They are nickel free.
- The earring pin is made of titanium in order to avoid any allergy.
- Measurements: 10cms long and 1,5cms wide.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.
- CALARCÁ is the silver option.