Nariño is the Colombian department where the Andes mountain range enters the country. It is there that the great mountain range splits into three. It’s a region with a mountainous landscape, friendly people and the cradle of beautifully woven crafts and hats.
This bracelet is made with a leather strap and a side magnetic clasp. It is very easy to put on and matches well with other bracelets.
- 100% natural leathers made in Europe.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- Gold coating available too.
- Sizes: S (16 cms) / M (18 cms) / L (20 cms). Size can be tailored to fit you better.
- To ask us to personalize a measure, you must write a note in the check out process with the desired measure, but some additional costs may come up.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.