Nemocón is a town in the Bogotá savannah, whose name means "The cry or Roar of the Warrior" in the Muisca language. Nemocón earrings are inspired by the stones that are extracted from the salt mines found there.
They have a central oval shaped ring, decorated with a nautical cord and Czech crystal beads. They are very light, versatile, and can be used in all seasons.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- Golden option available too.
- The earring pin is made of titanium in order to avoid any allergy.
- Measurements: 2,5cms long and 1,5cms wide.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.