Tatamá in the language of the Anserma indigenous people, translates to the grandparents of the rivers and is a territory located within the park that bears its sames name in the western mountain range of the Colombian Andes. It is characterized as the only intact natural refuge of its type due to the steep surrounding slopes that protect it. The frailejon plants grow rampant throughout the terrain and produce the water that feeds the region.
These round earrings are very lightweight. They are made with metallic threads and cords, decorated with zamak balls. Metallic shades are timeless and can be worn on any occasion.
- All the silver pieces are in zamak (aluminum, magnesium and copper alloy) with a silver coating. They are nickel free.
- Measurements: 4cms long and 3cms wide.
- Metallic mustard and silver options available too.
- Don't hesitate to ask us for more color options.
- Designed and handmade in Barcelona.
COMBINE IT WITH
MARA silver/ the matching bracelet
JAMARRAYA silver/ the matching necklace